As we’re starting a series of episodes with testimonies from various people, our hope is that this will be a regular source of firing up your faith and family! Hear host, Steph Morrison share what God has done in her life and for those she has grown in faith with. Also be inspired to share God’s goodness in the little and big ways to those around you. It’s worship and important Kingdom work!
- Why testimonies are important in the body of Christ
- Sharing the little things to have a confident faith in the big things
- God connecting me with others
- God moving us over 3000 km to our “Promised Land”. Read more about this move of God in Steph’s family through her blog post, Realizing God’s Vision for My Life.
- Luke 8:39: “Return to your home, and declare how much God has done for you.” And he went away, proclaiming throughout the whole city how much Jesus had done for him.
- Psalm 66:16: Come and hear, all you who fear God, and I will tell what he has done for my soul.
- Psalm 71:15-18: My mouth will tell of your righteous acts, of your deeds of salvation all the day, for their number is past my knowledge. With the mighty deeds of the Lord God I will come; I will remind them of your righteousness, yours alone. O God, from my youth you have taught me, and I still proclaim your wondrous deeds. So even to old age and gray hairs, O God, do not forsake me, until I proclaim your might to another generation, your power to all those to come.
- Romans 5:2: Because of our faith, Christ has brought us into this place of undeserved privilege where we now stand, and we confidently and joyfully look forward to sharing God’s glory.
- Ephesians 6:10-12: A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on all of God’s armour so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.
- Lamentations 3:22 – The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease.
Continue the Conversation
What has been one of your “big moves” prompted through your relationship with God?