Be boosted in your faith and family life with one or more of these ideas that will easily mesh into your day. Christine and Steph share their experiences with different apps and audio options, because this is an easy way to get our families surrounded with God’s Word and ways. Listen to the discussion and see below for where you can find the options online.
What are some ways we can boost our faith together as a family?
- Adventures in Odyssey – https://www.oaclub.org/
- Lamplighter https://lamplighter.net
- The Chosen – https://watch.angelstudios.com/thechosen
- Bible App for Kids – https://bibleappforkids.com
- Podcasts – search your favourite podcast provider for audios that you and your family would enjoy (e.g. stories for kids, family, faith, christian, etc.)
- Audiobooks – you can find many free options with a library card and other great sources with a quick search. An HSLDA (Home School Legal Defence Association) membership, which is not very much and supports a vital organization, includes access to a large digital library.
What are some things to do on our own?
- Bible studies
- Worship albums – playlists for everyone in the family