Another testimony talk with guest Stephanie Acorn, who shares a major pivot point in her faith and how God provided for her in a time of great transition. You’ll be encouraged to move forward with whatever you may be dealing with to gain a new perspective on who you are in Christ.
“God knows what you’re going through . . . so, I should be talking to my problem about how good of a God I serve. Nothing is too big or too small for God to handle.”
Learn what God says about His children (yes, you!) and use His Word in your life.
- Stephanie’s growth in knowing who she is in Christ;
- Need the fellowship of others to confirm God’s work in our lives;
- Releasing the bad stuff to God;
- Don’t just read the Word, you must believe it in your heart;
- Don’t choose to be offended;
- Don’t put limits on God’s ability!
- Matthew 6:33: “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.”
- 1 Peter 5:7: “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.”
- Romans 8:28: “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”
- Mark 16:17-18: “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”
Continue the Conversation
What has God done in your life?